As boerboel breeders, we try to match up boerboels to compliment each other and to improve the breed. Our purpose is to give you a sound healthy,socialized and beautiful puppy for you and your family's needs.
If you are interested in purchasing a puppy, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us a little about yourself. Please include the following information: Location? Own any animals? Experience with large breeds? Plan on breeding? Children? Day to day routine? And any other information about you that would help us get to know you! Thank you!
Middelpos Baron X Great Lakes Chanel
Baron is off of middlepos Zeranti and a half brother to our Janus and Middelpos Backdraft(Inferno). Baron is owned by John Machovina at Buckeye Boerboels
Janus X Venus
Kobi x Ginger
Kobi x Vegas
Selecting A Puppy
To place a deposit you can use the PayPal buttons provided or email us for the address to send a cashiers check or postal money order. PayPal offers financing as well.
Buyer is responsible for 3% PayPal surcharge.
*If you are considering to purchase a puppy, please read the information below*
- Puppies are chosen by order of deposit. GLB reserves the right to POL for any litter regardless of deposits.
- Specific colors and masks are not guaranteed, and will not be the determining factor with puppy selection.
- Deposits are $500 and are non-refundable, but can be applied to other litters. Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances. Buyer understands that if a deposit is placed before a litter is born, that there are posibilitis of complications,
- All payments are final,and refunds will not be issued under any circumstances, but can be applied towards other litters.
- USA and Canada money/postal orders,cashier's checks, and Pay Pal(Buyer is responsible for surcharge)are accepted.
- All puppies are to be paid in full, and payments must be received and cleared before the puppy is 6 weeks of age.
- All puppies will be sold on Breeding or Companion (Pet) contracts. Birth Certificates will not be issued without signed contract.
- Companion (Pet) Quality must be Spayed or Neutered.
- All puppies are De-wormed, Vaccinated.
- Worldwide shipping Available.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping/travel costs including additional vet fees and permits for international shipping.Buyer is also responsible for all shipping fees in the event that a puppy is returned to seller and a replacement puppy is sent to buyer.
- Puppies are available after 8 weeks of age. A $4.00 per day boarding fee will be added to the cost of the dog for each additional day after the puppy turns 9 weeks of age. After 11 weeks of age, the cost is $20.00 per day.
- Please understand that we can not control the size of the litter, color of puppies within a litter and sex of the puppies within a litter.
- Puppy selection goes by order of deposit. Puppies will be chosen between 6 and 8 weeks of age. Group photos will be emailed to buyers with deposits at 1 week, 3 weeks, 5 weeks of age. Individaul photos of the puppies will be sent to buyers that have made a deposit, when the puppies are 6 to 7 weeks of age for puppy selection.
- The balance of the puppy and the shipping costs are due before the puppy turns 6 weeks of age.
- Great Lakes Boerboels will not be responsible for any vet fees under any circumstances.
- Please contact us for puppy availability.
We are always looking for Boerboel lovers close to us (in the Michigan area) for co-ownerships and fosters. If you are interested in this program, please send us an email. An application, interview (in person or over phone), and references are all required.
Call Us(Eastern Times)
5-10PM M-F, 12PM-10PM Sat/Sun
Brandy or Terry @ 810-547-1185
Or E-mail us @
*Email is usually the best way to reach us during the week*